Please SHARE THIS POST with your network. This week Thursday, March 29th, we will focus on a strategic, more career-oriented, definition of FIT, answering your questions and concerns at each step of the way… this is a great place to start for new-comers as the other Core Topics will follow in sequence.
Come EARLY this week (and future weeks if this proves to be a popular feature of Thursday mornings)… Bob will be set up by 8:40 a.m. to address your specific, personal questions regarding LinkedIn use. BYO-Laptop if you have one… he’ll have his to demo!
So, Come prepared to work on YOUR LinkedIn account–bring your laptop… 1) what does your digital fingerprint look like and… 2) Does it work for you in developing your network?
THIS WEEK’s Workshop… Achieving CareerFIT brings focus to those elusive decisions regarding positioning and targeting your efforts. The first five steps of the 12 step process, from assessment to beginning the evolution of your LinkedIn Profile, will be discussed.
Who should attend?
- Those who might ask… What DO I want to do next in my career?
- Those seeking a systematic, focused, more predictable way to conduct any career transition, including simple job search;
- Those who feel they need a more dynamic way to answer the question, “Tell me about yourself…” THE most asked question during job search!
- “Regulars” who need a ‘booster shot.’… and bring a guest;
- New Comers and tire kickers… this is a great session with which to kick-off your job search effectiveness!
…and don’t forget that you must be enrolled by this Thursday to take part in the April 4th Webinar. Here’s the future sequence of a Wednesday webinar followed by a Thursday morning actual PRACTICE SESSION…