Please SHARE THIS POST with your network. This week Thursday, August 30th, we will focus on a strategic, more career-oriented, definition of FIT, answering your questions and concerns at each step of the way… this is a great place to start for new-comers as the other Core Topics will follow in sequence.
Please anticipate our return to WEEKLY scheduling starting in September.
THIS WEEK’s Workshop… Achieving CareerFIT brings focus to those elusive decisions regarding positioning and targeting your efforts. The first five steps of the 12 step process, from assessment to beginning the evolution of your LinkedIn Profile, will be discussed.
Who should attend?
- Those who might ask… What DO I want to do next in my career?
- Those seeking a systematic, focused, more predictable way to conduct any career transition, including simple job search;
- Those who feel they need a more dynamic way to answer the question, “Tell me about yourself…” THE most asked question during job search!
- “Regulars” who need a ‘booster shot.’… and bring a guest;
- New Comers and tire kickers… this is a great session with which to kick-off your job search effectiveness!