Please SHARE THIS POST with your network.
This week Thursday, July 12th, we will continue rotating in ACCOUNTABILITY TEAM ACTIVITY with our regular core topics.
ACCOUNTABILITY TEAM ACTIVITY has been proven to reduce time in the job market by sharpening your focus on necessary time and activities–and addressing your ‘real time challenges.’
Existing participants and new comers are both welcomed, so, find yourself a partner (at least), then simply email or phone Bob to secure your time slot.
Next Week, July 19th at The Egg and I, our topic will be MONEY TALK, a discussion of negotiation strategies and pre-offer tactics. It is important to be prepared for pre-mature discussion of salary…
“He who mentions money FIRST, loses!”
When an offer is extended to you, you should feel prepared to respond appropriately and effectively!
Who should attend on July 19th?
- Those who want to perform more effectively in actual interviews–get to the offer!
- Those who might ask… HOW do I optimize any offers I will get?
- Those seeking a systematic, focused, more predictable way to conduct any interview and discussion of salary;
- “Regulars” who need a ‘booster shot.’… and bring a guest;
- New Comers and tire kickers… this is a great session with which to supplement your job search effectiveness!