This week only… due to scheduling conflict, we will meet at Cafe De’ France at Preston and Summerside–two lights North of Campbell. We will explore: Are you TOTALLY Prepared For an Efficient and productive job search?
This session provides an excellent, albeit quick, OVERVIEW of preparing for an efficient job search, for regulars and new comers alike. Our focus is on effective time management to create focus and efficiency in job search efforts. We also look at the importance of personal accountability to ACTION!
We meet regularly at The Egg and I Restaurant in Addison (NW quadrant of Arapaho and Montfort… 1 block east of the Tollway)… but, this week only… Cafe De’France on Preston and Summerside.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who wants to create a strategic plan for the rest of their working life… job changes will occur!
- Job seekers who find themselves in a rut…rapidly crashing into the black hole of depression
- Any job seeker looking to create focus within their search efforts
- Any professional to give substance to their next steps
- Newcomers to DFWCareerpilot… including tire-kickers
Please SHARE this post with your friends.